1. Can I Provide You with My Existing Medical Records?
2. Do You Accept Insurance?
3. How Can I Schedule an Appointment with ExpressMarijuanaCard.com?
4. How Much Are Visits?
Certification visits, which are required every 30 weeks (210 days) are $295 for the all inclusive package. Re-Certifications are provided to our patients at a discounted rate of $200.
At Express, we strive to provide the most affordable recommendation rates in the State of Florida. Our most popular package is the “All Inclusive” plan, which includes initial visit, certification, any necessary dosage changes, and all refills back to back for the 210-day recommendation period for only $295. The “All Inclusive Plan” is our best value, saving the patient over 20% over the certification period, while providing the convenience of back to back recommendations meaning you will never be stuck at the dispensary without your orders, or have to worry about additional fees for dosage changes.
Express Marijuana Card.com offers the only 24/7 Doctor Hotline in the state of Florida. Unlike other practices, our patients have access to our certified physicians who are available by text or call 7 days a week to answer any questions or concerns.
5. How Often Do I Need to See the Doctor?
6. Is My Information Secure?
Yes. All of our scheduling, digital paperwork, and medical records systems are 100% HIPAA compliant. We will not release any information to a third party without your prior written consent or a subpoena from a court of law.
7. What Can I Expect at My First Appointment?
8. What Conditions Qualify Me for The Florida Medical Cannabis Program?
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- A Terminal Condition
- Chronic Pain*
9. What Happens If I Have to Cancel or Reschedule My Appointment?
Due to the fact we have a high volume of patients who are waiting to be seen, should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you must do so by giving 24 hour notice. At the bottom of your appointment confirmation email, there is an option to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you fail to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we reserve the right to discharge you as a patient and to charge your credit or debit card on file.
10. What Is Your Refund Policy?
1. Am I Allowed to Smoke Medical Marijuana?
No. Currently the state does not allow cannabis to be smoked. Some cultivators do produce and sell the flower, but it must be vaped in a device that does not allow for combustion.
2. Can I Grow Medical Marijuana If I Have a Legal Order from a Doctor?
No. There are no current provisions under Florida law that allow personal growing of marijuana, even for qualified patients.
3. Do I Have to Be a Resident of Florida to Receive Treatment?
No. The state does have specific residency requirements for patients, but the law allows for the certification of “seasonal residents” with debilitating illnesses. As long as you reside within the state of Florida for at least 31 consecutive days each calendar year, you are eligible to qualify for the program.
4. How Can I Become a Caregiver or Assign One to My Care?
5. How Do I Get My Florida Medical Marijuana ID Card?
6. How Does the Florida Medical Cannabis Program Work?
7. I Already Have a Medical Cannabis License in Another State. Can’t I Just Get One in Florida?
No. There is no reciprocity between states’ medical marijuana programs. Just because you have a license in California, Washington, Michigan, or any other state with a medical marijuana program, doesn’t mean you necessarily qualify in Florida.
8. I’m Traveling to Another State Where Medical Cannabis Is Legal. What Do I Need to Do to Get Medication?
Different states have different qualification stipulations, but if you’re traveling to a state with a legal medical cannabis program, let us know. We can provide you with a letter of medical necessity signed by your physician that is generally accepted by dispensaries in other states.
9. If I Can’t Smoke Cannabis, How Can I Get My Medicine?
While smoking is prohibited, the state of Florida allows whole plant cannabis in the form of oil – such as vapor juices, oil suspensions, encapsulations, sublingual tinctures, topicals, and suppositories. Under the law, edibles maybe available soon.
10. Is Medical Marijuana Legal in Florida?
11. What Are Acceptable Forms of Florida Residency Proof?
12. What Can Cause Me to Lose My Medical Cannabis Recommendation?
13. What If I Am Not Suffering from A Qualifying Condition?
14. What Is the History Of Florida’s Medical Cannabis Program?
15. Where Is the Closest Medical Marijuana Treatment Clinic or Dispensary?
- CHT Medical (Chestnut Hill Tree Farm)
- The Green Solution (San Felasco Nurseries)
- Trulieve (Hackney Nursery)
- Surterra Therapeutics (Alpha Foliage, Inc.)
- Modern Health Concepts (Costa Nursery Farms)
- Knox Medical (Knox Nursery)
- GrowHealthy (McCrory’s Sunny Hill Nursery).